Monday 23 July 2018

Social Media and always checking it

I don't know about you, but I am addicted to my phone. At the moment, as I am writing this, I am listening to music played on YouTube through my phone. I also like to check other things including social media like Facebook and Instagram.

This is a big waste of my time when I could be focusing.

I remember reading a book in which the author suggests turning off the notifications function on your phone so that you are not distracted. I did this and I found that I was always checking every three seconds to see if I got a text or not. It's ridiculous.

So, today's opposite challenge is to stop checking my phone. The idea is to have one time in the day when I check Facebook and Instagram. That's all.

If I can do this, I'm going to find that I have a lot more time to do things that are truly important.

Can you cut it down to one time a day too?

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment