Sunday 22 July 2018

Going to a Party

Last night I went to a party. I haven't been to one for quite a long time and this for me is certainly an example of me doing the opposite.

For those of you who know me well, you will know that I would classify myself as an introvert and a party, especially with people you don't know at all would not be the introvert's natural environment.

Anyway, I went along and it was fun. I had to speak in Japanese for most of it which was interesting as I haven't done that for quite some time but that wasn't a problem.

This is certainly an example of doing the opposite for me and my plan for the next twelve months is to attend more and more of these events.

What is out of your comfort zone?

Go and do it!

Come on! Go and do the opposite. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment